Wednesday 31 March 2010

My 22nd Birthday! ^^

On 12.02 it was my 22nd Birthday.

The night before my birthday (11.02)...
KYOTO AIESEC members celebrated with me in the welcoming dinner they organized at a Japanese Grill Restaurant near Hyakumanbian close to Kyoto University.

The food was very yummy, I had my first okonomiyaki in Japan!
I also went to Kyoto University for the first time.
To my surprise, I got presents from Hiroyuki and Taku!
That was so nice of them! I like both of the presents very much!
It was also someone else's birthday, so we celebrated together.


Kyoto University at night.












This is a surprise present from Sawada san!
He gave it to Hiroyuki before he left for Shanghai so I could receive it in my birthday party!
It's a very cute Hello Kitty Hanadoll! =)

On my Birthday 12.02...
I had to work at PC Support with Hayami san.
She was very nice to have invited me for lunch at her favourite Italian restaurant!
I was surprised again that she bought me a very nice present!
I got 2 very cute handkerchiefs from her, she said its important for girls to have their own handkerchiefs as its not popular to dry your hands with tissue after you wash your hands in the restrooms.
I really love them, one of them was white in very good quality cotton from Celine, the edges were in pink lace, I love it.









After work...
I was asked to go back to Image Works Office, and I was SURPRISED the 3rd time when they brought out a candle-lit cake and wished me a happy birthday in the office!


I got a present from Takekuma san!
Hahah I was so surprised that it was from GUCCI! I was all O_O oh no, it's such an expensive present I cannot take it!


And... it turned out to be SENBEI (Japanese rice crackers) inside! hahahah !!!


Me with my colleagues at Image Works!

I had such a nice birthday this year.
Eventhough I was all by myself in Japan without my family, I felt very warm because my colleagues and friends in Japan were so kind and thoughtful to have organized all these for me. I am very touched that they took the time and effort to celebrate my birthday with me. Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment