Monday 12 April 2010

Image Works & Weekend with Sawada san's Family =)

After my 1st week at PC Support, I went to Image Works in my 2nd week.

Image Works (Head office) is close to JR Station Tanbaguchi, about 10 minutes from my home in Mibu.

This is Kyoto Research Park.

Image Works Building no. 6 is behind the parking lot.


My seat at the office. =)


Yummy Dorayaki from my colleagues!

My weekend with Sawada san and his wife Yuko san and son Taku chan.


Sawada san with son Taku playing on the lawn.

 Itadakimasu!



Oishii na obento made by Yuko san, thank you! =)


Our nice picnic lunch!
My first home-made bento box from Yuko san and rice ball from Taku! Gochisou sama deshita!
 Oishisou!

Birthday present from Yuko san <3 I love it! So pretty and pink! =)
Taku on the scary swing... *bikkuri!*

 At the Arcades...

Bowling Time!
 Puri~Kura *
Yummy Ceasar Salad at Sawada san's friend's Restaurant in Downtown Kyoto near Teramachi.


Gochisou sama deshita!
I was very happy to have spent the weekend with Sawada san's family, they are so nice and we had so much fun!
Arigatou gozaimashita!!

No comments:

Post a Comment