Thursday 3 June 2010

Time

It's June.
I cannot believe time goes by so quickly, I'm leaving on the 21st.

Starting next monday, it will be my last 2 weeks at Image Works... how I wish I can stay longer!

In the past 4 months, everyone has been very kind to me.
I am very very thankful that I have found this Job because Sawada san is a very kind and understanding person. I have gained a lot of experiences and seen many new things. Mochiron, also many oishii na tabemono mo tabemashita! :)

At work, I have mainly done market research and translation for the website and PowerPoint presentations; I really hope they will be useful for Image Works in the future.

Sadly, one of my colleagues who is Chinese has left the company.
I will wait for Haga san about our next step in the market research on Monday.

Also, on 13 June, AIESEC Kyoto will hold an Internship Interview-Meeting with Image Works. I will attend with Sawada san and we will present to you about our company and my internship. If you are interested, please leave a comment below and I will give you more information. It will be in Kyoto University building.
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment