Monday 7 June 2010

Last 2 weeks at Image Works

It's already 8th June today...
I received my last salary payment...

Only 10 days of work left at Image Works, and I am slowly preparing to go back to Vienna.

I have already finished the market research for Japanese language schools and their affiliated agencies in China.

Now, I'm trying to finish up the translation work for the website content.
I really hope the translation will be useful for Image Works in creating an English website. Or Chinese too.
I believe, if there is an English/ Chinese version of the website, we can attract more customers, especially those who do not speak Japanese.

In Japan, it can be difficult to get internet access if you don't speak Japanese. Because a lot of internet agencies only speak Japanese.
So I hope Image Works/PC Support/ITC can help these people in the future and add value to society; just like its mission statement says.

No comments:

Post a Comment