Wednesday 12 May 2010

Image Works at 京お どり

April is the month for Kyoto Dance Festival - 京お どり.

As Sawada-san is friends with Maiko-san and Geiko-san and is close with many Tea-Houses in Kyoto, he invited Image Works company staff to watch the shows.

京お どり takes place every year for about 2 weeks.
Image Works Staff got a chance to visit the show with Sawada san.
Sawada san gave us a ride, and invited everyone to lunch and the show with him.

"It is important to keep close to my company staff. It is a good opportunity to talk to my staff during outings and when we have lunch together since we don't talk too much in the busy office." Sawada san explained why he bought 10 tickets everyday for 2 weeks for his company staffs to see the show.

I think it is very considerate of him to bring staffs to the show.
As I have heard, it is not easy to get tickets and many people have never seen the show.
Staffs were happy and look forward to this day and so was I, I had such a great day with Image Works at Kyo-Odori!

ありがとう ございました, さわだ さん!

No comments:

Post a Comment