Tuesday 13 April 2010

2nd Week at Image Works & Weekend with Miki

In my second week at Image Works, I mainly did market research work.
As the company plans to expand its market in the foreigners sector of Japan, I was responsible in looking for property agencies of our target group.

It was quite difficult as it is not easy to look for property agencies that have English websites, and we aimed at those with English websites as foreigners may not speak/read Japanese fluent enough to go to Japanese speaking property agencies.

Through my research, I understood the property lease policies in Japan better, as well as the basic amenities and common fees and procedures involved.
In order to rent an apartment in Japan, application is quite complicated and a guarantor is needed.
This is quite different from my home country or in the other countries I have resided in.

In the weekend, my colleague Miki san invited me to see the Kinoshita Circus at Momoyama, after that, we went to the Fushimi Inari Shrine where thousands of torii were lining up the path up the mountain, it was breath-taking. I had a great day with Miki, and she was very nice and friendly. We communicated mainly in English since my Japanese is quite poor, I was so happy to know more about her. She used to be an international buyer and has traveled almost around the world! Sugoi ne!

 

*~Me & Miki ~* At the shuttle bus for the Circus.. but we decided to walk there instead....



My first time seeing Tsubaki flowers! Kirei ne!



Meccha oishii Takoyaki!

Thousand Torii path!
おいしかった ね! ごちそう さま でした!

Thank you Miki for the wonderful day, よかった ね! Okini! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment