Sunday 21 February 2010

Hajimemashite!

Hajimemashite, Shu Mei desu.
Welcome to my blog!

My name is Shu Mei.
I come from Hong Kong. I went to Canada for highschool, and moved to Vienna (Austria, not Australia) 3 years ago for University.

I study Intercultural Business Administration, and I am interested in understanding cultural differences as well as experiencing cultural diversity. My hobby is traveling, meeting new people and learning new languages.
I speak Cantonese, Mandarin, English, German, and I am currently learning Japanese.

I am fortunate enough to be offered an internship at Image Works Co., Ltd in Kyoto, Japan.
I came to Kyoto about 2 weeks ago (8th February) to start my 4.5-month-internship.
I have chosen to come to Japan because I want to have first-hand experience in doing Japanese business, and to understand the Japanese business culture.
By working at Image Works, I get to understand the Japanese market in the IT, Telecommunications and the real estate sectors as the Image Works group has different subsidiary offices.

In this blog, I will share with you my internship experience at Image Works.
I will update this blog from time to time with information about what I do at work.
Please feel free to leave me a message in the comment box below if you have any questions, I will try to answer them regularly.

Thank you for reading and I hope this blog will be useful to you.

Good luck & have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment